Sunday, August 4, 2013

Your problem

Stale air,
Hard to breath in.
No fear,
You think your living without sin.
Problem is,
You cant put down the gin.

Now your staring at your daughter like shes your woman and no matter how many times she yells, "Daddy please dont do this, Stop!" You still end up forcing yourself on top.
And when the night ends,
In her room, your daughter's crying.
You go to her saying, "sorry baby, I aint lyin"
It was the gin, I swear it was the freakin gin.
I promise baby girl, I'll never go and do that again.

But its a cycle,
Next day you pick up another bottle.
Drink it down, drink it down and then add some moscato.
Here we go again,
Day after day.
You gave her your word,
You made a promise with tears running down your face.
Your a liar!
Your a liar is all she can scream,
before she takes the gun and says, "You were perfect in my dreams".
BAM!
This is it,
You cant stop your tears from shedding.
You couldnt stop your wife and daughter's lives from ending.
You have a drinking problem,
Damn right you have a drinking problem.
Lay down,
Take one last sip of the gin.
Lay down,
put the gun to your head,
You'll never drink again.
BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment